Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums :: View topic - Video resources?
Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video resources?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Worldwide Advocacy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coconino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Video resources? Reply with quote

I've just been asked to do a short presentation on solar cooking at my local climate action group meeting in mid January. This will be at Lambeth Town Hall and video facilities will be available if I want them. I was wondering whether there were higher-quality versions of any of the videos listed on solarcooking.org and whether I would be allowed to show them at this meeting? I'd particularly like to show "My Hero", but anything which shows solar cookers in action would be interesting.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
David Whitfield

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi coconino,

I was reading another post by you this week and I got super sidetracked devling into the mac stuff on your tag pages. good info I could send you many programs and keys if you like!

What ever is posted on the web is like general license and you can use it. One kool thing to do is put together a powerpoint from many of the pictures. and then tie in climate change, health from reducing indoor airpollution and environmental degregation, especially in developing countries.

If you like I can send you an english version of some of our work and you can re do it how ever you like.

file size about 50megs

i use a G4 12" powerbook.

you can write direct if you like to david.cedesol@gmail.com
www.cedesol.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Worldwide Advocacy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: