Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums :: View topic - Hello! Pictures of my solar cookers and food
Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello! Pictures of my solar cookers and food

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technologies (Solar Cookers and Related)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunnyRoses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Hello! Pictures of my solar cookers and food Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I am new, thank you Sharon and Tom for your help in getting me set up here as a member.

I would like to thank that nice gal on You tube who is called Solar cooking nut! I saw her aluminum roaster pan cookers and tried one. It worked great and I now have three!

I hope it is ok to post photos in this thread, if not mods let me know and I will move them or whatever needs to be done.

I live in So. Nevada with LOTS of sunshine. Here are some pics:

Two of my three:

The first cookies, peanut butter, half way done:

Applesauce bread:

Breakfast in a bowl, done in a 6" springform pan, bread down on bottom and around sides, already solar cooked leftover potato chunks, two eggs, cheese and asparagus from our garden:

Cookers reach 250 F. in a few minutes. They cook at a steady 200-220 F.

Cooked the rice in about 45 minutes and two eggs with no water, just put them in - the rice was perfect as were the eggs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technologies (Solar Cookers and Related) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: