Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums :: View topic - HotPot & winter cooking (was re: Study about the design
Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HotPot & winter cooking (was re: Study about the design

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technologies (Solar Cookers and Related)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharonID

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: HotPot & winter cooking (was re: Study about the design Reply with quote

webmaster wrote:
Thanks for your comments here, Sharon. Can you send me or post a photo of the HotPot with the windshield shade clipped onto it? This would be a good addition to the HotPot page: http://solarcooking.wikia.com/HotPot

Of course you can also add the photo yourself to that page.

Thanks,

Tom

I'll get at least one photo up sometime today and make sure it makes it to the HotPot page. Actually, I've been wanting to start a whole wiki page with tips (and photos, which I have quite a few of, but maybe some of Brit's could be used, too) for cooking in the winter/off-season. Admittedly, most of the off-season days where I live have just too many clouds, but when the weather has cleared, I've had success (using extra boosters, covers, etc.) cooking some items (and reaching cooking temps in general, for at least four hours) with a UV rating as low as 2 and ambient temps in the 20s (F).

Anyway, since I'll want to link things to it right away once the page is up, I want to make sure I have a good title for the page, and I would welcome feedback. What would work best? "Solar Cooking in Winter"? "Off-season solar cooking"? What is most likely to catch people using a search engine to look for the information? I really don't want to have to change the title and go back and fix all the links, so I am asking for feedback now on what people think would be good to name the page.

Thanks!

Regards,
SharonID
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solar Cooking Archive Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technologies (Solar Cookers and Related) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: